Monday, September 27, 2010

MORE UPDATES: AIRPORT TWIN REUNION!

My friends flew back to Christchurch today and when they were waiting at Wellington airport THE ENTIRE TOP MODEL CREW WERE THERE! Elza and Nellie had a twin reunion and I am told they squealed and hugged and played with each others hair! Michaela was on my friends' flight and she is young looking with nice parents! Colin bought a lemon lime and bitters! Chris Sisarich sat a table a metre away from my friends! He is hot I am told (and can confirm) Elza got a bit creeped out by my friend Louise who wouldn't stop staring at her! (they both have red hair so maybe they were simpatico?) AND OH MY GOD I AM EXCITED AND JEALOUS AND CURIOUS AND CONFUSED! Why were they at WOW? Where have they been? Nellie and Elza flew back to Dunedin...someone on my facebook saw one twin walking around Wellington today....SO MANY QUESTIONS! I tried to find out by googling various combinations of "WOW NZTM judges why?" and "ELZA NELLIE TELL ME WHY TELL ME COMPUTER" but got no where. Someone must know more?!??!? If the "glocal" power of the internet should be harnessed for any purpose it should surely be this right?!

2 comments:

  1. WERE they at WoW? I was volunteering at WoW and I'm pretty sure someone would have told me if they were it WoW. If not, WHY DID NO ONE FREAKING TELL ME THEY WERE AT WOW??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The judges were DEFINTELY at WoW. The sunday night (sunday the 20something?). I saw NO MODELS TOP OR OTHERWISE though

    ReplyDelete