Sunday, September 26, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: "CELEBRITY" sighting by me!

Okay so briefly, today I went to Wearable Arts with my ladies from Christchurch and it was AWESOME. Apart from the fantastic show itself guess who was there? IF YOU GUESSED SARA TETRO, COLIN MATHURA-JEFFREE AND CHRIS SISARICH then you are RIGHT! We were sitting there waiting for the show to start eating trumpets and suddenly they stomp past! I almost have a fit in the middle of the row and then they begin going back and forth while filming scenes! They were very dressed up and then walked past a few times looking serious for the camera then sat down and watched the show! Of course we thought that this MUST mean that top models must be somewhere in the show! I began to think that I had seen them but then they would get closer and I would realise it was just another girl with red hair. There were like 10 of them so it got a bit exhausting! In the end we saw none of them but why else would they all be there being filmed? This is basically what I began to see as my Elza expectation grew stronger and stronger

Would this not be the BEST show ever?






No comments:

Post a Comment